Home > News
Lithium-ion battery is a new type of high-energy battery. The lithium battery cathode materials of this battery is graphite and other materials, and the positive electrode material is lithium iron phosphate, lithium cobaltate, lithium titanate, etc. Because of its advantages of high energy, high battery voltage, wide operating temperature range and long storage life, it has been widely used in military and civilian small electrical appliances.
First, the advantages of lithium-ion batteries
1. High energy density, its volume energy density and mass energy density can reach 450W.h/dm3 and 150W.h/kg respectively, and are still improving.
2. The average output voltage is high (about 3.6V), which is 3 times that of Ni-Cd and Ni-l batteries.
3. High output power.
4. Small self-discharge, less than 10% per month, less than half of Ni-Cd and Ni-Ml.
5. It does not have the same memory effect as Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries, and has superior cycle performance.
6. It can be quickly charged and discharged, and the capacity can reach more than 80% of the nominal capacity when charging at 1C.
7. High charging efficiency, basically 100% after the first cycle.
8. The working temperature range is wide, -30~+45℃. With the improvement of electrolyte and positive electrode, it is expected to be expanded to -40~+70℃, and the low temperature may be expanded to -60℃.
9. No maintenance required.
10. It is more friendly to the environment and is called green battery.
11. Long service life, 100% DOD charge and discharge can reach more than 900 times; when using shallow depth (30% DOD) charge and discharge, the number of cycles has exceeded 5,000 times.
2. Disadvantages of lithium-ion batteries
1. The cost is high, and the important thing is that the price of the cathode material LiC002 is high.
2. There must be a special protection circuit to prevent overcharge or over discharge (charge and discharge tester)
3. Poor compatibility with ordinary batteries.
Add: No.168, Zhaogang Road, Xiamen City, China